Microdermabrasion treatments are a non-surgical way to rejuvenate the skin. Our courses provide you with the proper training that is essential to reaching your potential. Microdermabrasion treatments resurfaces the skin by removing the outer layers of the epidermis. Each pass removes a precise amount of surface cells revealing newer and healthier skin, reducing uneven pigmentation while smoothing scars and blemishes. Age and skin condition determine the number of treatments required. At New Dimensions Beauty Academy we train our students with the highest level of techniques to perform Microdermabrasion and Chemical Peels with confidence and knowledge that they are giving their client the best treatments for their skin possible.
Chemical peels can improve the skin’s appearance. In the treatments, a chemical solution is applied to the skin, which makes it “blister” and eventually peel off. The new skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin. Chemical peels can be done on the face, neck, or hands. They can be used to:
- Reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth
- Treat wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging
- Improve the appearance of mild scars
- Treat certain types of acne
- Reduce age spots, freckles, and dark patches (melasma) due to pregnancy or taking birth control pills
- Improve the look and feel of skin