• Career Opportunity
• Product Knowledge
• Practical Client Experience
• Contraindications and Safety
• Pre and Post Care
• Customer Service
• Income Strategies
• How to analyze a client’s skin
• How to talk about the treatment so that client understands risk and manage expectations
• Comprehensive understanding of the most requested peels and microdermabrasion
• Basic understanding of procedure and service options for individual skin types and ages
• Skin types and procedural protocol for treating conditions such as acne, scars, wrinkles, age spots and more
• Client preparation with pre and post procedural care instructions
• Contradictions & safety protocols
• Help your clients look and feel better
• Become more marketable to future employers by offering new advances in chemical peel and microdermabrasion services
ENROLL NOW! CALL 303-840-6424 TO START YOUR LUCRATIVE CAREER IN THE BEAUTY INDUSTRY
Learn from experts how to do Microdermabrasion/Chemical Peels!
This advanced class will give you more confidence in the analysis of the skin. At New Dimensions Beauty Academy, we have two different high quality microdermabrasion units. You will be trained on both a crystal and non-crystal controlled exfoliation methods and be able to infuse ingredients customized to your client’s needs. Advanced Certificate Class is open to licensed Cosmetologist and Esthetician and is included in your Esthetics Program for all our students. Microdermabrasion class is 14 hours. Chemical Peel Class is 24 hours.
We offer complete instruction in Microdermabrasion and Chemical Peels
As a student, you will be able to recognize what chemical peel or Microdermabrasion will best suit your client’s skin needs and concerns. The benefit of taking this class during your school program is a big advantage being able to have exposure and experience with your instructor’s supervision and advice, as well as, seeing client results. We use high quality products to perform a variety of chemical peels and microdermabrasion.
When you enroll in our Microdermabrasion and Chemical Peel Programs
New Dimensions Beauty Academy gives you the opportunity to utilize your creative edge in all areas of skin care. With your 38 hours of training you could be on your way to a lucrative career in Microdermabrasion and Chemical Peels!
You’ll develop professional skills from a highly experienced staff
You’ll be educated in a thorough manner that encompasses theory and hands on experience. When you complete our program you will readily become a fully functioning member of the beauty industry, and will enjoy career advancement in your field.
Pursue your dreams; they are not impossible, they are within your reach!
I am becoming as esthetician to pamper people and improve the appearance and health of their skin. I have noticed a dramatic difference in the texture of skin after a microdermabrasion. I look forward to using my certification training in day spas, medical spas and doctor’s offices. Thanks to NDBA for the thorough knowledge and training I received.